ASEA Membership Benefits
Legislative Representation – We are your eyes and ears at the Capitol; we listen to your concerns, and make them known to legislators and the administration.
- Representation – ASEA lobbyists represent state employees during the legislative sessions and at committee meetings year around.
- Analysis – ASEA performs and provides research analysis to assist elected officials and state officials on state employee issues.
- EBD and APERS Representation
- SEAPAC – The State Employees Political Action Committee endorses and donates funds to qualified legislative candidates.
Communications – We have multiple platforms to keep you informed and to let your voice be heard.
- We Listen – As an ASEA member your voice will be heard. Our members help set our advocacy agenda each year.
- Chapter Meetings – Our Field Representatives routinely set up meetings in your area to inform you on all the issues and new benefits. Our chapter meetings provide a great forum to share ideas and spread community spirit.
- ASEA Newsletter – As a member you will receive a subscription to our newsletter (print and digital available).
- Social Media – Join the conversation. The ASEA Facebook page and Legislative Blog will provide you with all the breaking news, and is a great place for state employees to unite. We also have a Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ page.
- Personal Touch – Have a question or a concern? ASEA is never more than an email or phone call away.
Benefits – An ASEA membership offers many unique benefits to save you time and money.
- Retail Discounts – Our extensive network of retail discount partners can save you money. From amusement parks to dining, we've got you covered.
- Insurance – Convenient. Competitive. Comprehensive. Check out SEBCO for more!
- Scholarships – Each year ASEA awards scholarships. Members and their relatives are eligible to apply.
- VanPool – Lower your gas bill and join our VanPool!
- Benevolent Fund - Our fund assists members' survivors during their time of passing. See the Benevolent Fund page for more information.